How to Get Emergency Rent Assistance

alt="emergency rent assistance"

Emergency Rent Assistance.  Are you past due with rent? First, charities, churches, and other places offer rental assistance. Secondly, many agencies provide food, utility, and prescriptions.

Both private and public non-profits support families through financial hardships.  Finally, if you cannot pay rent or facing eviction and cannot pay your most important bill, you probably need immediate help!

Where Can I Get Emergency Rent Assistance?

Each state has housing assistance for families who experience housing instability. Most importantly, rental assistance programs help the elderly, disadvantaged, and disabled in the community. These programs use emergency funds to pay rent and late utilities directly to your provider.

Some of these funds are funneled through churches, government programs, and private charities in your city.  Other states have charities like the Salvation Army, HUD, Catholic Charities, and community outreach programs that help with rental arrears.

Community Action Programs

You will be glad to know that there are programs in every city that will help you with emergency help paying rent or mortgage payments.  They can help with security deposits on new apartments or rentals. Each organization may have slightly different rules and obligations you must fulfill to receive emergency rental assistance.

These Organizations Help with Rent

Church Rent Assistance Programs

Many large churches in your community receive money from member donations, and the federal government provides rent relief to disadvantaged families and individuals.  It doesn’t matter that you are not a member or a Christian to receive help.  

These charities not only give rental assistance, but they also help with your mortgage, food, and clothing from the pantry.  You are not alone in this, and there are places you can get emergency rental assistance.

The Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program funds local social agencies to help disadvantaged individuals and families re-house and prevent homelessness. The goal is to provide short-termed financial aid to stabilize families.

Do I Qualify for Eviction Prevention Assistance?

During COVID, there was a moratorium on rent. During the pandemic, people who lost their jobs due to the lockdown did not have to pay rent or utilities. Now that the crisis has passed, many are left with high utility bills and past-due rents.

Those who need help will be screened to see if they qualify.  Make sure to take your social security card, picture identification, work pay stubs, unemployment verification, and a few bills that will verify what you are telling them.  Also, have the name, address, and telephone number of your landlord or mortgage agent.

If funds are available to help you, your landlord or mortgage will be contacted, and they will receive the money directly. Many organizations only give you a portion of the money you might need. You will have to go to several organizations to receive rental assistance.

These Charities Give Rental Assistance

Charities like The Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, or the Red Cross may provide emergency help with rent assistance. Eligible tenants with low incomes can receive  Go online to Local Independent Charities of America to locate a charity that can give you the help you need. (800) 876-0413.  

Red Cross

This organization has been one of the first responders to disasters since 1859. The mission of the Red Cross has grown from helping wounded soldiers to helping people experiencing disasters everywhere.

The United Way

This is a one-stop resource to help you find financial help with bills and other emergency issues. You can reach The United Way by calling 2-1-1 or going to their website.

The Salvation Army Rent Assistance

The Salvation Army provides help in many area to struggling families. Rent Assistance is one type of support they offer.  This rent assistance program helps low-income families with rent, utilities, and other family issues. If you are looking for help, please contact the Salvation Army. If approved, they will make a rental payment directly to your landlord.

Catholic Charities

This organization provides help with free dental clinics, temporary shelters, disaster relief, food pantries, Christmas assistance, etc. Contact Catholic Charities for help.

*In America, an umbrella organization that only provides services to its member charities and does not directly provide assistance.

15 Places to Get Free Hotel and Motel Vouchers

How do Churches Help with Rent?

Many large and even smaller churches in your community offer housing relief programs.  They receive money from member donations and the government to assist the poor.

When going for help, bring your social security card, picture identification, work pay stubs, proof of unemployment, and a few bills that will verify what you are telling them.  Also, have the name, address, and telephone number of your landlord or mortgage agent.

If funds are available to help you, your landlord or mortgage will be contacted, and they will receive the money directly. Many organizations only give you a portion of the money you might need so that they can help more people. This means you will have to go to several organizations to get all your rent paid.

What Government Organizations give Emergency Rent Assistance?

Department of Social Services Offer Eviction Prevention

Go online, or call the Department of Social Service in your area. You will save a lot of time if you do most of your searching online. If you do not have a computer, go to the local library. You don’t have to receive government assistance to receive aid from the social services department.

Often you can go to them for one-time help to pay rent if you are behind and for emergency food stamps. Once you sit down with a worker, let them know everything you need. Keep in mind to bring all the documentation you need to receive services. If you are looking for affordable housing, state housing program offer programs with no waiting lists.

HUD (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development)

Rent Assistance

HUD not only helps low-income residents purchase homes but also gives help with eviction prevention and foreclosure. Do they provide security deposits on new housing?

Over a million families use HUD (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development) each year. They are an excellent resource for the poor, disabled, and elderly to find private and public housing. They also assist with the following:

  • Buying a Home
  • Homelessness Assistance
  • Down Payment Assistance
  • Security Deposits
  • Buying a HUD Home
  • Rent Assistance and Section 8 Programs


  • Don’t freak out
  • Look online for help.
  • Have all your documentation available
  • Get each agency a list of other charities that help.
  • Ask for other services like food, clothing, and furniture.

In Conclusion

If you need emergency assistance with rent, try the organizations posted above. The process is the following:

  1. Contact the organization
  2. Find out if they have funding available
  3. Make an appointment
  4. Bring all the necessary documents needed to apply for help.
  5. Try to be patient

Pamela Lipscomb

We understand that finding financial assistance can be overwhelming and stressful. Our site provides information on potential programs, eligibility guidelines, and more. Please remember that this information is for guidance only, and we cannot guarantee assistance. For personalized advice and support, we strongly encourage you to consult with financial advisors, legal professionals, or the program providers directly.

290 thoughts on “How to Get Emergency Rent Assistance

  1. I’m glad I found this webpage. I was looking for something else when I stumbled on it. Nice content.

  2. This design is wicked! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
    my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Great job.

    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented
    it. Too cool!

  3. Pingback: Emergency Financial Assistance - Free Financial Help
  4. Pingback: Best Ways to Rent an Apartment with Bad Credit - Free Financial Help
  5. Pingback: Wichita Assistance Programs - Financial Help Paying Bills
  6. Pingback: Tax-Credit Apartments for Low-Income Residents - Financial Help
  7. Pingback: Emergency Financial Assistance - Free Financial Help
  8. Pingback: North Carolina Utility Assistance - Water, Fuel, Gas, Electricity
  9. Pingback: Security Deposit Assistance - Free Financial Help Paying Bills
  10. Pingback: 6 Ways to Fix your Credit Score Yourself - Free Financial Help
  11. Pingback: Security Deposit Assistance - Free Financial Help Paying Bills
  12. Pingback: Indiana Rental Assistance Programs - Free Financial Help
  13. Pingback: Idaho Utility Assistance - Free Financial Help
  14. Pingback: Arizona Salvation Army Assistance Programs - Free Financial Help
  15. Pingback: Kansas Utility Assistance - Free Financial Help
  16. Pingback: Crisis Assistance Ministry Charlotte | Free Financial Help
  17. Pingback: Kansas Financial Assistance Programs for Low-Income Families
  18. Pingback: South Carolina Free Christmas Assistance Programs
  19. Pingback: Where to Get Christmas Help - Mississippi - Free Financial Help
  20. Pingback: Christmas Charities that Help Low-Income Families
  21. Pingback: Rent Assistance for Single Mothers - Free Financial Help
  22. Pingback: places that help you pay your phone bill – pladata
  23. Pingback: Where to get Free Clothes in Kansas - Free Financial Help
  24. Pingback: North Carolina Assistance Programs - Free Financial Help Paying Bills
  25. Pingback: Government Assistance Programs - Free Financial Help
  26. Pingback: Financial Help Programs for Single Mothers - Free Financial Help
  27. Pingback: Low-income Housing With No Waiting List | Free Financial Help
  28. Pingback: Where to Get Financial Assistance with Bills - Financial Help
  29. As a Newbie, I am permanently searching online for articles that can benefit me. Thank you

  30. Got room I’m rent in roseburg just needing a little help to keep it for now I’m needing 300.00 to stay in it and can’t find anyone to help God bless if I can get the help short term thank you sincerely timothy

  31. I need help i just had eye surgery I got behind on my rent which is $3,251.

    1. Hello Michael. Please contact Catholic Charities or the Department of Human Services for help. You can also call 2-1-1 to see what assistance is available in your city. Good luck.

  32. Hello. My name is Diane Torrez. My husband, John, and I have been trying to get up the money to pay our rent. It is $345.00. We need help to pay our rent. Please let us know via by email if u can find anyone to help us pay our rent.
    Mrs. Diane Torrez.

    1. Hello, Jesus. I am sorry you are having such a hard time. Contact the Department of Human Services for emergency help with your rent. You will be required to have applied for unemployment benefits
      to get help.

  33. please in need of help I owe passed rent bill 350 dollars I have copd I work day labor just lost mom help before kicked out have service

  34. I’ve been seeking help for more than a year for my family through organizations here in Miami, Florida and they don’t do much to help us out. Do you know if any local unions here that will help my family for the holidays?

  35. The number listed for faith-based charities is a bunch of advertising and questions about vacations or signing up for road side assistance.

  36. Thank you for sharing this information and giving help and hope to those in need?
    Sharing it daily on Twitter to reach those who need help to prevent homelessness Thank you for giving hope and resources!

  37. To whom it may concern. I Virginia Ramirez had a fall at work on 4/5/18 I have not work sence then dut to i was terminated. I am still hurting my doctor said that i can’t go back to work untill. I am better i started saleing som of my belongings to get by i have not sold anything now i am going to be late on my rent and i am going to have my water and my electricity turn of and my husband is permanent disable and he has gotten sick he just had surgery and i am about to have surgery to please i would be very grateful if there was anyway you could help me thank you and god bless you all

    1. Hello, Virginia. It is very common for an employer to fire an employee who has been hurt on the job. I don’t know if you have filed for unemployment, but you definitely need to hire an accident attorney. They will not charge you until you win your case and they will not take your case unless they know they can win the case. Also, call 2-1-1 to find out what organization in your area pay for rent and utility bills. You can also go to the Department of Social Services to apply for emergency help. You may also want to speak with Catholic Charities that offers a lot of support.

  38. Dear Sir/Madam
    I am a single mother of 2 adorable kids.I lost my job in April last year.I am buying and selling some products which is not bad because with that I can put food on the plate,but the challenge is:rent,school fees,uniforms and clothing.My son’s short are so small because they are a size of a 3 year old even though he is now 5 years.
    We are also already locked out of the flat until rent is paid in full.
    I am in great distress as my children are now interrupted from attending school because we don’t have a place to stay in and our clothes are locked in the flat.

    Thank you kindly for your time.

    LBN Mnengisa

  39. Hello I’m from Mississippi I’m in need for help on things. I’m struggling doing the best i can. I have a 2 and 3 year old newphews staying with me and im doing my best with the help of god I’m making it keep us in prayers

    1. Hi, Lakisha. I am sorry you are having a hard time right now. There may be money available for you as a temporary guardian of your nephews. Please call the Department of Social Services to find out how to do this. If you sister is already receiving assistance for the boys and not giving you the money to care for them. That needs to be reported to the DSS>

  40. Hello, my name is Alex Arbuzow.
    I am about to lose my house with all my utilities about to get shut off and no Christmas for my family to look forward too. If any one can help me with any info on whom to call or contact please let me know I would appreciate that very much thank you for your time. Alex 3146309679

  41. Hello I’m a disabled 43 year old female homeless with a cat that I have had for 5 years now that is part of my therapy and she is also a service cat she licks my lips when my sugar drops while I’m sleeping she loves me when I need to feel loved I have been homeless now for 2 years.

    1. Hello, Mindy. I am sorry you have not been able to find a permanent home. One of the problems is most shelters do not take pets. It seems like you need a lot of other services as well. Please call the Salvation Army in your city to see why type of service is available for you. Good luck.

  42. Hi, my name is Darlene am looking for help to pay my rent we been living here at the Sunnyview Apts Merced ca for 6 years and always paid my rent never mist a month and always renewed my lease every year the reason why I need help with my rent.

  43. I was recently in a hit and run car accident and lost my main income job. I still have my waitressing job, but cannot work due to my injuries. I need help to pay off the rest of my rent and don’t know what to do.

    1. Hello, Asia. I am sorry to hear about your accident. Please go to the Department of Social Services to see if you are eligible for assistance until you a work fully. While there ask for referrals to other agencies that can help as well. Ask if you can get expedited foods stamps and groceries from the pantry if they have one. Go back to the post Emergency Rent Assistance and contact the agencies listed there.

    1. Hello, Derrick. Please read the article Emergency Rent Assistance and contact the agencies for help. You may be eligible for one-time emergency rent assistance from the Department of Social Service. Check all the options.

  44. I need help paying my rent my rent is 725.00 dollars i have no where to go and no help please someone help me

  45. Hello,

    I am in need of assistance to move. I just found out that my 2 small children have lead poisening. I had the house tested and it is definitely in the house. I informed my Landlord but he he just says oh…. Like it isnt serious. I called the Health department to try to have this fixed but he has not been cooperative and wont even provide me with the copy of my lease. I’m in Cleveland, OH. Need help soooo very bad! Can anyone help us?

    1. Hello, Kay. I am sorry to hear about your children. Please contact HUD to see what help is available for you to move. Also, contact the Department of Social Studies. You can legally move if your home has lead painted walls.

  46. I m currently 3 months Pregnant and I am working but my pregnancy is at risk because I am suffering from anxiety depression and some days I just can not go to work on tomorrow I have to pay my rent off by tomorrow total $535 or I will be evicted from my apartment I am currently a full time college student online at Talladega college and I work full time I am so worried what this eviction effect it will have on my baby being that we have no family in the states and no one can send for me . The father just recently left us and moved back in with his parents and left us with no money and no time to come up with money all I have to my name Is my car somebody please help me I don’t want to lose my child
    PLEASE CONTACT ME @3347812845 if you can help in anyway I have called almost every church in Alabama no answer and no help PLEASE I AM BEGGING!!!!!!! some one help me please

  47. I have called local independent charities of america, HUD,salvation army,catholic churches etc… and everybody says the same thing they have no funds available at this time. I have called every church in the phone book looking for help to pay my rent just this one time nobody I mean not one church would return my phone calls.

    1. Hello, Latonya. So many people need help, when they run out of funds, they don’t get any more money until the next year. Try the Department of Social Services for emergency help with your bills.

  48. Dear sir/ma,

    My name is OBINNA IBIAM


    I and my wife are very sick with no money to pay medical bill. I will remain eternally grateful for whatever you can help me with. First bank of Nigeria
    Account name: Obinna Nathaniel Ibiam. Account number: 3092070076. Mobile phone m. +2348162940858. Thanks for your love

  49. I’m in desperate need of help. I am a single mother and was recently replaced at my job and denied unemployment. I have absolutely no in the process of looking for work but in the meantime I’m looking for help to pay my rent for this month. I’ve gone to my local churches and other organizations for help and they have turned me down. I have to come up with $600 by the end of the month or my daughter and I are out on the street.
    Please help me

    1. Hello, Tamarrah. Please contact your local Department of Social Service. Often you can get help there when you can’t get help other places. Good luck.

  50. Good evening, The Dept. Of Human Services doesn’t offer any assistance with rent in Georgia. I’ve called. However, I am looking for assistance myself. I’ve tried the Salvation Army, Good Samaritans, First Baptist Church of McDonough. The Salvation Army requires that you’ve been in the residence for 6 months, Good Samaritans won’t assist if they’ve assisted within 12 months and the church says No!

    1. Hello, Stacey. I am sorry you are having difficulty getting help. These programs have to set limitations because funds are limited. Try calling the United Way 211 to see if there are any organization you have not contacted.

  51. I’m looking for help for a friend of mine. He has had so much trouble trying to get help with avoiding eviction due to his utility bills being close to $2000 and now because his lights have been disconnected he’s being evicted. We’ve looked everywhere I could think n still no help. Please if you know of private organizations in south jersey that can assist in any way.. Christina email

  52. Need help paying my rent gotta eviction notice for 5 days please help me

    1. Hello, Susan. If you qualify financially, you should be able to help Catholic Charities, Salvation (if funds are available) Also check with the Department of Social Services. They offer once a years assistance for those not receiving government aid.

    1. Hello, Janice. You have a few options. You can go to the DSS, HUD or the Salvation Army. You do have to qualify financially to get help and there must be funds available. If one person can not help, ask for a referral to another organization.

  53. Hello my name is Betty Layne. You may reach me at 614-445-6613. I am single, 58 years of age, with physical conditions. I do recieve SS benefits and have just started a part-time job. I do not have a permanent residence due to an unforeseen circumstance which recently occurred which was out of my control. Lost everything except for some clothing. I only have a short-term temporary place to stay (at my ex-husband’s apartment, in Columbus, OH which is not healthy for me mentally). It is a roof over my head, but extremely stressful. I was hoping that some place or individual might be able to assist me with my own residence and utilities quickly . My contact number is 614 914-7649 or 614 445-6613. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could return my call so that we might discuss my emergency situation. Thank you and God Bless.

    1. Hello, Betty. I am sorry you are having these problems. Call the WMCA to see if they have a room available for you. You will have to pay, but the rates are very inexpensive. Also ask for referrals from other agencies.

  54. I am unemployed my unemployment is exhausted I am behind on rent. I had applied for 149 jobs and had 39 interviews that’s just one search engine to look for work I used 3 search engines simaler applactions and interveiws. numbers I did. Now I am really needing help to stay above water or under a bridge my son inlaw and daughter told me pay rent or get kicked out. My wife crystal in bed at night every night it hurts so I never begged I was always the one who helped so please someone help email me if you feel in your heart to help I am 58 still looking for work too

  55. Hello my spouse and I been homeless for 2 weeks with both our kids being involved with the moves we had to make to find somewhere to sleep as of now I am currently working and can’t seem to come up with the deposit. I was evicted from my last apartments and paid off the full fine the next month I’m trying to provide a good home for my kids and now that min wage went up so has rent. If possible to help us from sleeping in the car with a 7month boy and a 6 year old girl would be kind. Even if I can’t be helped by you it would be nice to know who I can try to help. I’m 25 the mother is 22

    1. Hello, Geronta. HUD, the DSS can help with security deposits for a new place. Some Salvation Army Locations have temporary housing units for families. Also, consider the WMCA for temporary very inexpensive temporary housing. It seems like you may be eligible for TANF, WIC, SNAP and Medicaid. Take you ID and all the family Social Security Cards to see if you are eligible for help. You will have to find your own house or apartment to rent. Then the DSS will give you the security deposit for rent. Keep in mind you must qualify financially, and legally. Good luck!

  56. I have been looking for rental assistance to prevent me and my children from being homeless and no one will help me either. Not even churches unless I am a member.

    1. Hello, Charity. Call 211, which is the United Way to find out what help is available in your city. You must have an income that meets US poverty guidelines.

  57. hello, my name is Yong. I lost job about 4 months ago and struggling to get a job because of my depression. I promised to help my son who lives on Richmond VA for his rent but now I need $2000 to support him to stay at his apartment. I also need $3000 to stay living for now to get out of this depression. I am out of people who can support me. I was thinking about end my life here because of my inability, but I am reaching out for help, so me and my son can have fresh start from the bottom. Please help us as soon as possible. Thank you and god bless!!

    1. Hello, Yong. I am sorry you are suffering from depression. Call the hospital in your city and ask if they have Sliding Scale program so you can go to the doctor for your depression for free. You may be able to get help from the Department of Social Services in your city. Also call Catholic Charities and the Salvation Army for help with your bills.

  58. My name veronica I need help paying my rent it is due Friday I have been trying to get help nobody will help me

    1. Hello Veronica, Please call 211 The United Way to find agencies in your area that help with rent. Also contact agencies in post, ‘Emergency Rent Assistance’.

  59. I’m in a serious bind and need all the help I can get. I need help paying my rent and only have a short amount of time to do it in. Please!! Someone help!!!!!

    1. Yes i got sick walkin newmonah miss bout2 weeks of work now its time for rent i do have a job go back to work tomarrow if u could help me before im homeless i can pay u back or work for u

    2. Hello, Stephanie. I am glad you are feeling better and getting back to work. There are organization that can help you with rent, but they all are based on your income. Contact the agencies in our article “Church Assistance Programs” If you qualify financially you will get help.

  60. My check was garnished and now I owe $1,190. If I don’t pay this by Friday my family and I will be tossed on the street. Any help would be appreciated.

  61. I have three children and my rent is due tomorrow I’ve tried to find help everywhere and I couldn’t get help even asking people my rent is due tomorrow 9/21/2016 and I’m out of time or they putting me and my boys out please if you can help me

    1. Hello, Sabrina. You can not be legally put out of your apartment for being last a few days with the rent. Take the late notice or eviction notice to the DSS and request emergency assistance with rent or utilities.

  62. Hello I am in Texas and I need assistance for paying my rent. Do you know how I can apply to get help? Or where I can go?

  63. Hello I live in a mobile home park and I am faced with being evicted due to falling behind…My home is paid for but the lot that it sits on is what I have fallen behind on I need assistance to bring it current to keep from losing my mobile home I am in desperate need if help.

    Thank you and God bless

  64. I am currently homeless due to no fault of mine. I can explain later. I have been living in my car for 3 weeks now with 5 animals I work but it’s been hard to forget. I have been in touch with many people and the only help I have been able to get is for food stamps. I can’t take much more mentally. Pleases help I am in Jonesboro ga

    1. Hello, Cecelia. I am sorry you have lost your home. You have a problem because most shelters do not take in dogs. There are no shelters in your city that also takes pets. For help call Advantage Homeless Day Service Center: 1-855-333-9544. You go there and get a shower, wash you clothes. get help with access to computers, rehousing and financial assistance. Check out the link Here For LOCATIONS Good luck.

  65. My husband has been in and out of work for awhile now and we are about to be homeless with are 2 young children. We need help asap

  66. Me and my wife really need help for food & rent.
    But, I’m in Indonesia. Looking for a job, but don’t found yet.
    Just trying because we are so desperate.
    Thank you and God bless!

  67. I really need help with bills bad have hep c and liver damage me and wife need real help 6414143541

  68. I am khristal And I am a single mother who is trying to get help with rent and I have already been to DHS in my area. Any churches willing to help

  69. I have tried every organization and church in my area I am late on rent ($450 total with late fees) and tomorrow morning they will give me an eviction notice and an extra $294 in fees ( they claim they’re attorney fees). No one will help me, I have 2 children, what can I do?

  70. Hello
    My name is Laketa I have a High risk pregnancy currently and 3 children. Due to high risk pregnancy I have not been able to work. I am now behind on my rent which is $950 please help.

    1. Hello, Laketa. If you are unable to work, consider applying to TANF with the Department of Social Services. That would include SNAP (food assistance), Utilities, Rent, Medicaid and WIC for you and the new baby. Good Luck.

  71. I need help paying back rent and get the lights back on I live in rome georgia I stay in apartment 1349 Redmond circle apartment h5 please help

  72. I need help paying back rent and get my lights turn back on please help me I do not what to get put out this week

  73. I got an eviction notice last night. I got layed of a few weeks ago. I have another job to start next week. This is a emergency I have 4 children. They need their home. Please help me find assistance in tx

    1. Hello, Wesley. I am sorry to hear about your recent troubles. Please contact the Department of Social Services and United Way to find help with rent. They will contact your landlord and let them know you are getting help with rent. That should stop the eviction process.

  74. My name is Amber. My fiance and I have gotten behind in out rent. We owe last month and this month. He was working as much overtime as possible which keptbus afloat. His job has recently stopped letting them have overtime and they have cut back on their hours. I am on disability and we have a 12 yr old daughter. He has applied for a new job and he has an interview but until then we need help with our rent. With oweing last month and this months rent we owe $1100. Can anyone help? Please let me know. Thank you so much.

  75. I really need help, I’ve been struggling with my rent for months, I stopped my eviction once thinking so hard about my 5 month old son.. Now it’s a little harder and over bearing. I lost my job and the person who was helping me with the bills also.. I’m really desperate and I’m running out of time.. I’m constantly going to court over rent.Please help

  76. pls sir/ma kindly help an orphan to get a home, i need about #70,000 to finish d two rooms i am building. the wok i do is guardwok,plus a family of five. rmain blsd as you help the poor, tnkz.

  77. My name is brenda, an im having a very hard time right now. Im disabled an fighting for my disability. An my fiance was diagnosed with m.s last june. An took out of work permanently. My mother is paying all the bills out of her disability check thats only 710.00 a mo. An with the price of electric bills an rent an house hold items an her medicine she is short almost every mo. We signed up for public housing but it’s a two year waiting list. So im asking if any one can help me please call me

    1. Hello, Brenda. You are in a difficult situation. I would apply for public assistance until you are approved for disability. When applying I would not mention a fiance or that you are living together. Just address your own personal situation and mention that the money is giving you is a loan. (or they may count it as income) Good luck.

  78. Me an my kids are in desperate need of help with rent so we don’t become home less again… I’ve been denied by dhs an haven’t been able to find any program to help us…is there any one who can help us…please

  79. Please I need your assistance help for the September 2016, we are 4 people me my wife and 2 kids who are American original 5 and 3 years.
    I live at 460 west Oakridge rd apt 426

  80. Please I need your assistance help for the September 2016, we are 4 people me my wife and 2 kids who are American original 5 and 3 years

    1. Hello, Arthur. You did not say what you need help with, so I will direct you to the United Way. Please call 2-1-1 to find out what help is available for you and your family. You may also contact HUD and the Department of Social Services. Good luck

  81. I lost my job so I need help for pay my rent and my utilities bill for the September 2016

  82. I have been online for a month searching for help. I called everyone but local churches with help for back rent. I found a woman advertising on craigslist for help with children. She’s been living in a hotel for too long and there is no help. Try calling you state senators. They have ways of getting things done. N Y

    1. Thanks for writing Frank. There are so many people needing help organization do run out of money. If you have children, 5 or under you can get help from the Department of Social Services. The United Way has a list of assistance programs in every city. They can be contacted by calling 2-1-1.

  83. hello my name is Edna. I am disabled and need help with puttjng my gas back on was turn off on the 24 of this month can you help me my phone number is 678-344-7093

    1. Hello, Edna. Please contact the Department of Social Service for help with your utilities. Also, call the United Way (2-1-1) who can direct you to many other organizations.

  84. My name is Stephanie I’m a single mother to a 3 year old and 1 year old I love I’m Fort myers looking for places that could possibly help me with paying my rent for August so me and my babies are not out on the streets

    1. Hello, Stephanie. Because you have small children, you should be able to get help from the Department of Social Services. Depending on your income you may be eligible for WIC or SNAP. Also, call the United Way 2-1-1 on you phone. Good Luck

  85. I need to pay my bills. I started work last week and i need to pay my bill this week. please help 8016809367

  86. My name is Allen, me and my wife both lost our jobs and we been out of work for 2 months now, and are backup in our rent and utilities. We have no income and we are going to get evicted. I’ve called every agency for rental assistance and everybody is saying that they are out of funds. We have a 9 year old child and my wife is 3months pregnant. Can you please help us?

    1. Hello, Allen. Please go to the Department of Social Services, for help preventing the eviction. They can offer temporary emergency assistance. Also because your wife is pregnancy you are eligible to WIC (extra food to help pregnant women and young babies) You may also be eligible for food stamps and TANF. When you go to the DSS, take with you proof of your wife’s pregnancy and proof you are unemployed. Good luck.

  87. my name nathan i got accident on 1st month of jan after that in can get proper job i want to pay my childer school fees if any pay means after few months i will return back the money kindly help me.908779166

    1. Hello Nathan. I don’t know any program that will pay for school fees. Please call the United Way at 2-1-1 to see if there is anything available for this.

  88. hi am denise Neff I just lost my job after 1 year of service iam going to loose my place where I do live at I serious need of rent money food and clothes is there anyway someone can help me

  89. I found an apartment I got approved I need help with the deposit and utilties. I been out of a home for 5months now I have a start I need help just getting in

    1. Dear Tarchara, I am so excited you have found a place. I have been where you are. HUD helps with rental deposits and utilities. Also for back up contact 2-1-1 which is the United Way for programs that can help you become more stable. Good Luck with your new home!

  90. Hello thanks so much for helping people in need im francis from kenya I have lost my house through fire can I get help?and also I have child who is buddly desable no right hand and no right leg can I get help?for more call.+254728410592.thanks

    1. Hello, Francis. I am so sorry you and your family are suffering so. Please check for assistance in Kenya. Our agencies only help those living in the US. I pray you can get the help you need.

  91. i need emergency rent assistance ASAp. Everyone that i have called in my area code cant help me at all i already have my eviction notice could some one please help me ASAP

    1. Anonomyis, please contact the United Way. They can give you a list of agencies in your are that can help. Also, go to the department of social services. They offer emergency assistance, like rent and utilities.

    1. Hello Dominique. If you are working look for an apartment and contact HUD or the DSS for help with a security deposit. If you are not working and your child is 5 or under, you may be able to get assistance for the DSS.

    2. Hello, Dominique. If you are working, look for an apartment and HUD or DSS will help you with the security deposit. You have to qualify financially and prove you are able to pay the rent each month. If you are not working and you son in 5 or under, the DSS may be able to help you with full assistance.

  92. Hello, I was just wondering if these services were the same in Australia ?
    Thank you.

    1. Hello, Jorja. Thank you for writing. These programs are for those living in the US. Not to say Austrailia does not have similar assistance programs. Christian organization like Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, etc. may be able to lead you to help.

  93. My name is Deborah Johnson I am a single mother with a eight year old son i currently work but my job is closing down and cutting back on hours and now I have falling into hardship with my rent I need help in paying my rent if anyone can help me and my son please someone help me and my son am a month late on my rent and I font have the money please help me I pray to god to help me I don’t see no way out please help me somebody

    1. Hello, Deborah. I am sorry about your job. The Department of Social Services may be able to offer one-time assistance with your rent. Also, please contact United Way for further information and assistance.

  94. HI, my name is Kim Abraham I’m 48 I started having a lot of Health issues and I’m trying to found a good primary care physician not so easy. I live with my daughter Veronica 30 she has Endometriosis since 101/2 years old she’s in pain every single day, plus severe anxiety, border line personality, fibromyalgia, migraines. We are a month behind and my electric bill WITH National Grid. If I could possibly get some assistance paying those bills? I would so appreciate it more than you know I. Thank you for your time. Kim

    1. Hello Kim. You may be able to get emergency financial help from DSS if you are behind in rent and utilities. Also contact United Way for help.

  95. Hi my name is Monique Mitchell
    I need help I’m about to lose my home, I’m waiting on my disability approval to be made and I got very little time to get the rent for May’s rent. I need the help please before I be on the street. I’m in Florida.

  96. Hi, my name is Corinthia I’m a single mother of three and the reason I’m seeking help do to my vehicle is on it way to stop working and I have fell short on my rent and I have been calling all the resource numbers for the last two weeks and haven’t got through. I just need to get this May rent in I been having job interviews.

  97. My name is Ms. Jay I live in Canton MI.
    I need help with Rent/Utility Bills just for 2 months. Because my doctor said I need surgery in June and the recovery time is 6 to 8 week off work.. Because I’m a part time worker I can’t get any pay while off it would just be a personal leave with no pay I went to DHS and the can’t help.
    I just need help with tis for just while I’m off doing recovery time. My son and I really just need help and for 2 month until I can return to work. I may have to put off the surgery if there is no help for us. The doctor really want this taking care now he feel I’ve waited to long already. I just feel like I can’t afford to be off work (no pay) without help. Thank You for any help.

    1. Hello Ms. Jay. All assistance is based on your gross family income. Also, assistance on rent and utilities is given when the person already has been issued a turn-off notice or order of eviction. Please try contacting United Way for a list of agencies that may be able to help you. Good Luck!

  98. Hello,

    Recently dx with RA awaiting disability assistance paying rent. I am willing to repay the funds with an agreed contract. Just need some assistance, not looking for handouts. My daughter just lost her job and we reside together wirh my two yr old grandaughter. I believe in miracles. Thank you in advance.

    1. Hello, Denise. Contact Catholic Charities and the Department of Social Services provides emergency assistance once per year for those not receive government aid.

  99. Hello my name is Melody I’m 23 and reside in Solano County, and I rent an apartment where my God child and my niece and nephew stay with me a total of 3 . I have recently found work but am late on last month’s rent and will be late this month until the checks start coming in. Will someone help please. This is my very first place, I travel to work everyday via public transportation.

    1. Hello, Melody. Contact the United Way who will give you references to other resources. and the Salvation Army help with rent if funding is available. Also, consider the Department of Social Services to see if you qualify for SNAP food assistance.

  100. My name is Arleatha Richardson and me and my husband really need someone help,my grandson be with me every other week,but we are homeless but right now we staying in a motel but we about to run out of money so we just need help paying the first,last and deposited cause right now we don’t have it and can’t continues staying in this motel with money we don’t have so can someone please please help us,if not for us then my grandson thank u.

  101. I live in canton, Ga. My husband suffers from seizures and because of them he has been hospitalized for many of them, and had been at of work much of the time. We are about to loss are apartment because we can’t pay our rent. Is there anyone in our area that can help us out

    1. Hello, Toya. Please call United Way for a list of resources help with your past due rent. If you have an eviction notice, let them know you are in immediate danger of losing your home. Also, contact HUD, Salvation Army and Department of Social Service they help with emergency services, even if you don’t receive government aid.

  102. I live in canton, Ga. My husband suffers from seizures and because of them he has been hospitalized for many of them, and had been at of work much of the time. We are about to loss are apartment because we can’t pay our rent. Is there anyone in our area that can help us out

  103. I live in Ramona California had to move here to get medical assistance for my son he needed specialists. I could now I get here and this is t5he only place that no church social organization or state-funded program helps with rent Now we are gonna be homeless.

    1. Hello, Philip. There are many programs that help low-income residents with rent, utilities, food etc. They offer emergency assistance to prevent eviction and the loss of utilities. Anyone who qualifies financially can get this help. Your gross income has to be at or below the U.S. Federal Poverty Guidelines. Contact the Social Worker at the hospital you are receiving help. Also, check with the United Way and the Salvation Army for other resources.

  104. My wife (Tina) and I got put out of an apartment for being late with rent, so we had to put our belongings in Storage (Rental) and stay in a hotel until we would have the money for another apartment. Our car broke down and was not worth repairing so it got towed to the junk yard. Since then I lost my job because of no buses running to work or getting a ride. Tina is still working thanks to her co-workers giving her rides back and forth. We are at the point of being put out in the street.

    1. Hello, John. Sorry for your situation. Try contacting the Department of Social Services, who may be able to give emergency assistance. Check out the Salvation for options on housing.

  105. Hello, my nephew need help with his light bill, and food, clothing. Four small kids. How can they appt for housing. Need help asap. Here is my email addresses. Cassandra Kennard

    1. Hello Cassandra, all the information you need to get help is on the site. Please use the search box to find help for utilities, rent etc.Then contact sthe agencies for help. Good luck

  106. I just need help cause it just me and my son sent he’s father past away it’s been hard trying to keep thinks in order

  107. Yes I need help with paying my rent I’m a single mother I have a son I just need a little help of 500,00 Thank you and have a nice day

  108. I have a eviction notice being a single mom of 2 we just had our only vehicle repossessed and have no way around we are behind not only on rent but also our utilities are there any places that will help me out? Please may the lord bless you and everyone else in this hardship.

  109. I need help with my rent im a single father with 2 small children i just need help with my rent my rent is 475.00

  110. Hello my name is Tammie Solomon and I’m a mother of 8 and I’m needing help with my rent and it’s 450 dollars and I don’t have any money for the rent so I am asking you for the help please if you can my family will appreciate that very much and may God bless you all.

  111. My respected brothers and sisters. Am writing to you with a heavy heart and with tears gushing from my eyes due to the sadness i carry with me always, may His mercy and blessing be on you, seeking a favor from complaining to you for what has happened to me seeking a solution firstly from Allah and then from you for matters which are too heavy for me, am helpless in combating the problems and for that I have resorted to seeking help from Allah first and from you. May Allah’s blessings and peace be upon our beloved prophet(SWA) ,his family and to all is entire UMMAh. Am.Am so humbled and happy to be your brother.Hope to hear from you soon. I need $ 2500 dollars for my college fees and my mothers treatment.

    1. Hello Bismillah: I am sorry you are experiencing so many hardships recently. However, the organizations listed do not give our cash and are designed to help those living in the United States. None of them pays college fees. Good luck with you search for assistance.

  112. I am awaiting to hear from judge whether I get my disability and need to pay my bills.. it sill take 6 months to get it if it approved.. cAn you help


  114. I live in Oklahoma and I am trying to find someone to help pay my rent of three hundred dollars by Friday the 12 of Feb 2016. I have called everybody here and nobody helps with rent if I don’t pay my rent by Friday my family and I will get evicted. My husband just started work and my daughter just got cut off her social security check and we need help badly can someone please help us .

  115. Im trying to find help paying my moms rent before she gets evicted in 2days she’s currently in the hospital and is very I’ll I’ve tried everything that I can and am running out of ideas

  116. hello i am Nosheel Baig From Pakistan living in a city of Rawalpindi i am a roman catholic having two kids i am sharing a problem with you my wife is converted for the last two months i am jobless i am living in a rent house didnt pay a rent for the two months i am very upset rite now where should i go with my kids i am facing too much crises right now kindly help me out waiting for your good responce thx

    Nosheel Nasim Baig

    1. Hello Nosheel, thank you for writing. Unfortunately, the resources presented here are for those living in the United States. Please look for financial assistance programs in Pakistan. Good luck.

  117. I am writing for my niece who has a 2 weeks newborn baby, 1 and 5 year old. Currently, she is homeless and unemployed. I am calling housing and section 8 but no one has anything available. She really needs a home for her children. I am pleading for help for her. She needs emergency housing it can be an apartment or a house. She needs a home for her children. Please someone help her.

    Thank you

    1. Hello Pamela: You niece has a challenge before her, but step by step, it will get better, if she takes the help available. She should put her name on the list for public housing. All programs require you to look for your own place. When you find something they help with rent deposits etc. If she has not done so, she should apply for public assistance, SNAP and WIC for the children. Once she gets settled, she can apply for assistance with childcare that will free here up to go to school or gain a skill or degree so she can eventually care for herself and her family. Good luck. Your a good aunt.

      Housing Assistance
      Help with Childcare

  118. Please i need financial help so i can go back to school. my payza email is

  119. Help me pay for the rent of our orphanage or children home premises here in Kenya. we risk evacuation.

    1. Hello Henry. Please contact:

      St. Vincent de Paul Community Development Organization
      Olympic Kibera L.R. No. P.O. BOX 56486-00200
      P.O. BOX 56486-00200, Nairobi
      254 786 986 776

  120. Hello my name is Gena cox I’m in desperate need with help with my rent is it possible to get assistance

  121. Hello my name is Shavonn smith, I am in need of help with my rent I have a family please help. Thank you

  122. Thank God I had your contact.. I have a church  in Ghana.. and very small church… but because  the children  are many in the church  I need financial  help or and help at all to improve  the growth  of the church and also supports  the children  in terms of education.. I really  want to help spread  the gospel  but because  I lack facilities  people  come and they don’t return  again… sometimes  members have to stand during  church  service.. I really  need your  help please… and I know The God in Heaven will bless you till you become bless.. Thank you.. you can also reach me on+233576353544. Thank  you  very  much  

    1. Hello Isacc. Thanks for writing us. Our financial programs are designed to help those living in the Untied States. Also no cash is every given. Hopefully you will receive what you need to continue your ministry.

  123. Hi my name is Laura I’m 34 years old and my boyfriend Kevin is 52 years old and we are first time rentals and we are behind on our rent and we got a evidence notice already. While in November Kevin was put in the hospital because of his heart and we couldn’t pay the rent that month then in December my only child I had to pay so she wouldn’t go to jail and my only grandchild won’t go to cps. We need 1500 to keep our place can anyone help us. But my ID got stolen.I afraid to ask people for help and I’m scared I have panic attacks and anxiety. .

    1. Hello Laura. Try contacting the DDS for emergency one time assistance and emergency food stamps. You may also contact Catholic Charities, who will have a list of organizations that can help with with other needs. You will need to produce identification in order to get help anywhere. Go to the DMV and get a photo ID for about 10 dollars. You can not be afraid to ask for help, the alternative is homelessness. Once you get proper id. call you local hospital to ask about the sliding fee program people needing help to see the doctor. Good luck.

  124. I am in need of finding a place to move to, Nov 13th 2015 the house next door owned by my landlord burnt down, and took my electric with it , I paid one bill for both houses, Now I traded my car for a generator so we could have electric. that’s costing 30 a day for gas, but code enforcement came and served me papers saying that the mobile home I’m living in is not permitted to even be here, So I called my landloard and gave him 180 to help pay the permits, a total of 853, that was 2 weeks ago and he never went and paid for the permits, code enforcement says we have till December 30, 2015 or were going to be locked out , I live with my boyfriend and his 2 children ages 9 & 12, and 4 dogs, We pay 650 a month rent , and its noy easy to find something to rent for that amount, We had no christmas no tree no gifts, because the generator takes up all our money Is there any help for us ,?

    1. Hello Dolores. I am sorry you are experiencing these difficulties. The first place I would go is to the landlord. He probably has other properties or knows someone who does. Especially you gave him money and he did not do what you paid him for. If that does not work, see if family can take you in; or consider a shelter temporarily.


  126. hi my name is naporsha and I need help paying my deposit on my housing … is their anyway I can get some help!? im pregnant and have no income please I need help by January 17 2016

    1. Hi Naporsha, thanks for contacting us. There are a few places that will help you with this. Keep in mind you have have to go to more than one place to get the entire amount and help is based on you qualify financially. Contact the Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and Community Action Agency (CAA). Good Luck.

  127. Hi I am struggling at this time and really need help paying my rent I can go on and on with my issues but where can I seek local help to assist me in paying the rest of my rent in the city of long beach California

    1. Hello Carlos, I know what you mean, after a while you get tired of talking about all your problems. There are a few church charities that help with rent. Of course help is based on your family income. Try St. Paul de Vincent Catholic Church, Catholic Charities and Salvation Army. If you qualify and if funds are available they will help you. Good luck

  128. By I am having problems paying for medical and don’t make enough money I need help please god bless u

    1. Hello Maria, I know medical bills can quickly pile up. Try not to panic. Hospitals are more than willing to work with you for a payment as little as $25 dollars. As long as you make payments as scheduled, they will not report it on your credit report. If you need continual medical treatment, ask your hospital about applying for sliding scale, or hospital aid. If approved, you will pay only a portion of you bills according to your income. Good luck.

  129. Hi I would like get information on where I can get help paying my rent my husband just started working and since he’s still not hired by the company it’s self he doesn’t get paid for holidays and unfortunately he can’t work those days either because the whole employees get those days off I don’t work since I’m pregnant and will be due pretty soon on January I would really appreciate it if I can get information on this thank you for your time and help.

  130. I’m in need of help paying my rent..imy husband is recovering from surgery n I recently lost my job..odd jobs just don’t pay the rent..our electric bill is 3mo behind it will b shut off on the 15th.our rent also is behind n if we don’t come up with what we owe we will receive an eviction on Feb 1. Please, can somebody help?

  131. I’m in need of help paying my ulitites I have been out of work due to surgery and don’t know how I’m going to pay my light bill.thanks

    1. Hello Angela, In order to get help with rent or mortgage, please take you notice of eviction to HUD, Catholic Charities, or the Salvation Army. They will help you if funds are available. If not, they will lead you to other resources.

  132. We need help paying for our bills house payment land payment or utility’s .my husband can’t work because of his health he has end stage kidney disease and needs a transplant.e only live on his disability.and it is not enough to pay all our bills.if you can help us please call 205-873-6664.thankyou and god bless merry Christmas Carolyn Smith.

  133. I’m trying to get help with food and bills for my mom. Everybody where I live is too stuck up to help and the churches I go to won’t give me enough food to last a month and they don’t give enough help for the bills. I can’t find a job because nobody will hire me and I lost my paycheck. Please help.

    1. Hello Brandi: I see you are having to tough go of it. I will tell you the churches and food pantries are trying to help so many families, no one will give you food for a month. You will have to apply for emergency food stamps or one time emergency help. Hopefully you qualify. If you have a turn off notice or eviction notice you can get help to prevent theses. Contact Goodwill Industries, who has a job program. Good luck.

  134. Hello my name shalonda i have been cut my hours im having problems paying my bills and fiod for me and 1 year old baby i need help for Dec rent can someone help me um. In baton rouge zip 70815 rhank u andgod bless

    1. Hello Shalonda, if you need assistance with rent, please contact these agencies. Good luck:

      The American Legion Department of Louisiana (phone (225) 219-1945)
      Baton Rouge Office of Community Development can be contacted at (225) 389-3039
      St. Patrick Catholic Church (12424 Brogdon Lane phone: (225) 753-5750)
      St. George Catholic Church (7808 St. George Dr. phone (225) 293-2212)

  135. Hello I’m reaching to get emergency rent assistance I have no where for me and my kids to go. I’m in the need of help y ok keep from been on the streeet. Can someone please contact me asap. Please.

  136. Need help paying my rent not all just half please help I dt want to add more worries and stress to my life font want the devil to continue to have joy out of my worries

  137. Please I need help paying the rent this month.. I have 3 children and we are about to get evicted. Can anyone help.

  138. Please I need help paying two months of rent I work but not to much I have three children’s I really need help I have no where to go.

  139. I need assistance with rent as well can somebody help me please im doing the best i can with my 3 kids.

    1. For help with rent check with HUD, Catholic Charities and the Salvation Army. Also check with the Department of Social Services to see if you apply for any of there assistance programs. Good Luck

  140. I need help paying my rent by the 7th of September 2015 Someone please help me I’m doing the best I can for me and my 3 year old!!

    1. try going to the Salvation Army and Catholic Charities. Also you may be able to get Emergency assistance from the Department of Social Services. They will help you and give you a list of referral services in your state. All services are based on your income. Good luck!

  141. Hello I am a 56 year old woman on SSDI I have been trying to refinance my mortgage my house payment went up to $720.10 I make $866.00 a month I am trying to find a Job i am 100% disabled and they tell me that I do not make enough money to refinance I have asked about Fannie Mae Harp Freddie mac I have a FHA loan thru Cenlar they told me my escrow is in the negative 2600.00 how could this be I do not want to lose my home what can i do? I am never late on my payments my mortgage was in 2012 463.00 that was hard as it was I have a 3.25 interest rate now but I really need a lower house payment please help .

  142. GOD BLESS YOU for your posting. This will help many “desperate folks” in need of a little relief. Myself included. You are correct in the fact that it is up to the individual in a crisis situation to “SEEK OUT & INQUIRE” because even though there are programs that will help, they will not advertise them. In fact, I experienced this first hand. I was actually lied to about a program that was available, & the entity that runs the program, ( a supervisor at that), claimed the never heard about it. Now because my printer is out of ink, (I AM DISABLED & IN A WHEELCHAIR), IT is up to me to go to the library, look up the website that I found the program in, & take it back to this ” FEDERAL AGENCY”, & Show them the program exists. Yes my friends, you will have to go through many obsticals, but the help is out there. What bothers me is I understand why these programs are not advertised, but for people to lie & say they never heard of such programs when its their job to help, thats just wrong. Anyway, I suggest that as you go through your struggle, ” PRAY FOR THE LORD JESUS CHRIST” to give you guidance.IF YOU KNOW HIM, YOU ALREADY KNOW ” HIS TIMING IS JUST & PERFECT”, HE WILL PROVIDE! HE LOVES YOU & WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU. STAND STRONG ON YOUR FAITH, FOR HE SEEKS OUT THE DOWNTRODDEN, THE POOR, THE HURT, & THE LIKE, & BY HIS STRIPES, YOU WILL BE HEALED & PROVIDED FOR. ALSO, ” DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! THAT Will happen for whatever reason. Thats the enemy (satan) trying to get pleasure out of your suffering & circumstances. REFUSE TO LET him TAKE PLEASURE IN THIS.THE MORE YOU PRAY & SEEK THE LORDS HELP, REMEMBER, THATS EXACTLY WHAT CHRIST IS THERE FOR!! HE LOVES YOU, HE KNOWS THE NUMBERS OF HAIRS ON YOUR HEAD, DONT YOU THINK HE KNOWS YOUR SUFFERING CIRCUMSTANCES?? I am in those circumstances myself right now, but I know, by faith alone, THE LORD WILL PROVIDE A WAY. JUST WHEN YOU ARE READY TO GIVE UP, ” STOP RIGHT THERE” PAUSE, & ASK THE LORD FOR GUIDANCE. I PRAY ON THIS DAY THAT THE ” LORD JESUS CHRIST” will not only provide an avenue for my circumstances, but also for each of you who took the time to read this. Finally, I want you to know that I did not intend to even mention CHRIST in this, I was looking for help myself,& the “HOLY SPIRIT” came upon me to share these words with you. Thats how GOD WORKS! HE takes one persons suffering & turns it into good for others. Thanks for your time & “GOD BLESS YOU”!!! L.K.

    1. Lee, thank you so much for your comment and your words of inspiration to me and those who will read this. I was very encouraged by your prophetic words and prayer. God bless you too Lee, and please come back again! You are a blessing!


Comments are closed.

Recent Posts