Where can you get Free Baby Stuff? Do you live in the United States and need free baby stuff and infant supplies, like clothes, diapers, cribs, etc. for a new baby? Find out where to find free baby stuff near you. Low-income families can help with baby things. If you are pregnant there are charities and other organizations that help low-income families with things like Pampers, car seats, cribs, clothing, samples, and other free baby supplies.
Babies are a blessing, but they are also very expensive. Find out how to get free baby items, like diapers, car seats, cribs, clothing, samples, and other free baby supplies.
Babies are expensive and if you have lost your job or are a single mother seeking assistance, it is even more difficult. There are charities, non-profits, religious that lend a hand to expectant and new mothers. You can get support from churches and other local organizations. There are also government programs that offer long-term support, like TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families ), WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) and Medicaid. You may qualify for assistance even if you are working. There is help out there and we will show you where to get it!
Best Free Baby Stuff
Caring for a newborn is expensive and there are basics they can not do without. We have listed a number of places you can get help with the most important things you will need for your baby and toddler. A lot of people are not aware of this type of assistance is available, so we wanted to provide you with a list of places that to contact for help. It may take a little work because there is usually not one place where you can get everything you need for your child.
These Organization Offer Free Baby Stuff
- Free Car Seats
- Cribs for Kids
- Baby Pillows
- Baby Slings
- Free Baby Onesies
- Carseat Canopies
- Free Nursing Covers
- Similac Samples Free
- Baby2Baby Infant Supplies
- Walmart’s New Baby Sample Box
- Amazon Expecting Mothers Welcome Box
- National Diaper Bank Network
- Free Baby Furniture
- The Salvation Army
- Catholic Charities
- Women Infant and Children (WIC)
Here is a List of Organizations that Give Free Baby Stuff
Similac Samples Free
- If your baby is one formula, why not send away for some samples from the Similac company. If you love the product, you can use the coupons you receive to apply for a discount. They also send other items you can use to help make mothering easier. (more)
Baby2Baby Infant Supplies
- Baby2Baby is a network that helps low-income families with children from 0 – 13 years old. They help with clothing, free baby diapers, and other necessities. Though they are expanding nationally, they presently operate in 20 US states. Baby2Baby works with 19 partners that distribute help to shelters, hospitals, and Head Start programs. More info
Walmart’s New Baby Sample Box
- Walmart is a great place to shop for baby things. Their prices are very reasonable and they have lots of choices. However, nothing is as good a free! Walmart is giving away free baby samples to anyone who asks. Do you have a new baby or even an older baby? Good news! You can get a free sampling of items for that new baby? They will send you free baby stuff suited for your baby’s age. No shipping or handling. I a few weeks your baby stuff will arrive. (more info)
Free Baby Sling
- Baby slings have been used for hundreds of years from other cultures. Women worked while having their infants snug and safe Find out how amazing it is to carry your baby close to you and have your arm free. Many stylish designs and prints. (More)
Amazon Expecting Mothers Baby Registry Welcome Box
- If you shop Amazon.com and have an active Prime account you can be eligible for free baby stuff for your baby. All you have to do is register using “Jumpstart” and have $10 or more in purchases for their registry. Once you have done this press the “Claim Now” button. You will be notified by email in a few days. The Welcome Box includes things chosen by Amazon.com. More information here.
Cribs for Kids
- Cribs for Kids® is an organization that seeks to prevent the death of children. They help by educating on the benefits of providing a safe sleeping environment for infants. This organization has formed a coalition of partners committed to distributing literature and education for parents and childcare providers. Go here for more information or a free crib. They have created safe sleep cribs for infants.
Free Baby Onesies
- Your baby is unique, so let them dress the part. With Custom Snappies, you can get two free baby onesies that you design yourself. Just use the promo code PENNY1 at checkout. Sizes range from 0 to 18 months. You’ll pay shipping and handling.
National Diaper Bank Network
- This organization is a resource for parents looking for free diapers for their little ones. The NDBN offers a listing of organizations that offer free diapers in your community. This program exists nationwide and if you need help with diapers, Click Here and enter your State, Zip Code and they type of diapers you are requesting. Request cloth, disposable, infant, older children or for adults. If you can not find a free diaper organization in your area, call 2-1-1, which is the United Way and they will be able to help you.
Free Baby Furniture
- If you are expecting a little one and need basic furniture for your little one like a crib, crib mattress, carrying case, changing table there are furniture banks that work with the community and local charities to provide furniture to financially qualified mothers. Find out what furniture banks are near you. (more info.)
- A religious organization committed to helping under-served communities in the U.S. and abroad. The offer assistance such a help with bills, counseling, adoption services, food pantries, foster care, and free baby clothes. At the “Baby and Toddler Pantry”, parents can get free gently used and free baby stuff for children. You can receive help when, you have a child 5 and under, you are a primary parent or guardian, you have proper documentations, and agree to volunteer on shopping days.
The Salvation Army’s Prenatal Clinic
- If you are expecting the Salvation Army has a prenatal clinic offering OB/GYN and standard medical care. You can choose a group prenatal program or traditional prenatal care. Clinic services include acute care, family planning, yearly exams, and well-child exams. Contact your local Salvation Army to find out if the program exists in your city.
WIC (Women, Infants, and Children)
- WIC is a state-run provide program helping low-income mothers provide nutritional meals for themselves and children. They give vouchers for baby food, formula and healthy food for expecting mothers. If your gross family income is at or below the federal guidelines, you can get help from six months up to 6 years old. Women Infants and Children provide vouchers for baby food, formula and healthy food for expecting mothers. You can stay in the WIC program, as long as you continue to meet income, medical requirements. Women. Breastfeeding Mothers: You can receive WIC benefits for up to one year after your baby is born. Non-breastfeeding mothers: You can receive it for the first six months after your baby is born. (check your eligibility)
Free Car Seats
- Today car seats are mandatory seating for all infants and children. It is one of the first things you need to have in your car when traveling with little ones. It is important to keep children safe while in a car. There are programs will provide car seats for disadvantaged families. If you need help installing your car seat, go to your local fire department who will install the car seat for free. Speak to social service working before you leave the hospital with your new baby.
Free Baby Pillow
- A nursing pillow makes breastfeeding more comfortable. Nursingpillow.com, will send you a free nursing pillow when you pay the shipping and handling fees. Use the Code “npillow”. Lullaby Nursing Pillow
Free Baby Sling
- Using a Baby Sling offers a convenient way to carry your baby around. It also gives you a free hand when shopping and doing things around the house. Women from other cultures have carried their babies using this method for centuries. Use the Code “Name1”. Seven Everyday Baby Sling
Free Nursing Covers
- A nursing blanket allows you to nurse your baby in public and still offer the privacy you need. Use Code “Name1”. Udder Cover Nursing Covers
Free Carseat Canopies
- A Car Canopy helps protect your child from cold winds the sun and the elements. Order a basic canopy, just pay shipping and handling. Use “Code Name1”. Carseatcanopy.com