About Us. We are very glad you stopped by Free Financial Help Paying Bills because we can help you find the assistance you need, during difficult financial times. Freefinancialhelp.net is a one-stop resource for those looking for aid to care for their families. Our programs are only for those presently living in the United States, and these programs do not give cash directly. We have worked with community agencies churches and charities to help families and individuals get much-needed support.
After finishing school, I really had no marketable skills. I had a few jobs, but nothing where I saw a future. When I became a mom I got on public assistance for about a year. I received what they called Aid to Dependent Children. They now call it TANF. This included Food Stamps, Medicaid, WIC, and cash support for my bills. I remember how badly I felt being on welfare. You had to wait hours to be seen and the workers treated the recipients with disrespect. I don’t believe anyone who is self-aware wants to make welfare a lifestyle. I wanted to be a good example for my child and I did not want my child to grow up on the system, I wanted him to be proud of me.
I was so excited the day I found out I could go to school to learn a skill and receive childcare assistance. I took an eight-month secretarial course, where I learned to type and take shorthand. I felt so good about the progress I was making self-esteem began to sore. I finished the course, received my certification, and my first full-time job was as a Legal Secretary, with a Wall Street Law Firm!
I used some of the grants and programs feature on this site, to move from welfare to self-sufficiency. I have a desire to help people who are struggling financially Today, I am an ordained minister, wife, mother, author, blogger, self-employed and most of all, an advocate for change. I was a hospital Chaplain and did prison ministry. Life is a journey and some people’s journeys are harder than others, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel when we don’t give up!
Free Financial Help
If you are struggling, please do not hesitate to ask for help! Keep your head up. Tough times don’t last forever. Millions of the men and woman who need help, are hard-working and have one, sometimes two jobs. As a young single mother living in New York, in the seventies. I received financial aid and Child Care assistance, and other aid programs, when I took a secretarial course that gave me skills, to get a better job. Without this help, it would have been impossible for me to achieve this as my family could not help me.
How we can Help
Free Financial Help Paying Bills, offers you advise and the resources you need to get help with rent, utilities, mortgage, childcare, medical bills, affordable housing, or whatever you need right now. We provide information to help you connect with, state and local agencies and charities that can help you. It is our sincere hope that your present financial troubles will someday be a thing of the past. But until then, We will show you:
- How to Get Assistance with Phone Bills
- How to get Childcare Assistance
- How to Get Money to Return to School
- Where to get Free Toys for Christmas
- Where to go for Help Paying Rent
- How to Get Grant to Repair your Home
- About Discount Internet and Computer Programs and much more.
Keep in mind, all assistance agencies and charities, require that you qualify financially, to receive services. Please feel free to ask a question or leave a comment. We will respond to you as quickly as possible. [email protected] Follow us @ Google + and Facebook.
What people are asking every…
1. My name is Sally Garcia..I’m a mother of 5 kids. I really need help with a house or something.. I’m tired of living with family members. I get paid 7.50 an hour I don’t even make enough to pay bills or buy my kids there needs.
2. Need cash today, about to be evicted 72hrs. I and my son will be homeless, have section 8, have a job. Just need to pay this rent. Been to DSS and been denied. What would you do? Called some charities, they say they don’t have it. I have section 8, need help ASAP!!!!! Don’t want to move. Cassie
3. I’m needing help to pay for my rent I’m living in a hotel week by week and barely getting by and I’m trying to start a small business too so I can find work I am a nurse’s Ade trying to make it and hoping I can be a better mom to my son so I just need help with the rent.
4. My name is Denise. I just had surgery 3 weeks ago to have a tumor removed. I need help with my bills and rent I’m not working and my cousin only helped me for the month of June. I live in Milwaukee, WI is there any help for me I’m still healing.
5. Maria. I am looking for organizations that can get help paying utility bills and help with home repair. I have not had a job for 2 years and the income that I get is not enough to pay my bills or repair my home. I am in a position of losing my home and I don’t know where to go for help.